Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Alright, now that I don't have to play catchup on the past few very important days, I can focus on now. I just woke up at 7:30 am, having went to bed at around 2:30 am, when my wife took Alex downstairs because he was just crying continuously. She wanted me to get some sleep, but my poor wife has been extremely sleep deprived for the last few days. We're talking only a few hours everyday. Alex is being a little fusspot, so if he's not being held he would let out an adorable little cry. It's very hard to sit very long while the little guy cries...

So my wife is now downstairs with the baby, half asleep on the chair. I'm starting to change my mind on the whole bottle feeding thing because initially, I was thinking that the baby should get mostly breast milk, but my wife has been feeding him so often that she hasn't had any opportunity to sleep. He literally gets hungry very few hours. I can't feed him yet, but that might change. Might invest in a little pump or something, even though we're broke.

Well, gotta go see if my wife wants relief.

Little cutie Alex probably misses his Daddy anyhow!

Comments: Post a Comment