Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Alright, I know some of you are turned off by my sudden excitement about the whole Gmail swapping thing, but I got a 20 dollar gift certificate from Amazon.com, which is pretty cool considering. If I were a more patient man, I would've gotten up to 45 bucks, which is 25 more reasons why I should be more patient next time.

But that's over with. I'm just amazed and confounded by the supply/demand of an email account that will eventually be free and widespread. It's amazing how Google managed to create a strong demand for their Gmail without really going public.

My allergies have taken over my entire being today, even after repeated dosages of Alavert and Allergra. I don't know why none of it worked, but I've been nursing a clogged head and foggy disposition the whole darn day. It's not really a great feeling, but it's okay.

Watched "The Last Samurai" with my wife last night, jolly good flick. Would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to do so. Ken Wantanabe is excellent.

Okay, I really don't have much to add, I guess. Hope you guys enjoy Alex's Faces.

Comments: Post a Comment