Saturday, August 23, 2003

Been visiting other people's baby blogs, and am envious at their abundance of photos. Of course, it's rather difficult to have any pictures of Alex, being in utero and all, but I'm putting up old links to photos that have been up before to keep up with the graphics.

We're still waiting, and my wife and I have developed some sort of cough/cold combo, so we've been coughing at each other for the past few days. Hopefully it should be better soon for the both of us, so we can be present when the baby is born. Yes, even though my wife has to be present anyway, you never know. They might stick her head in the next room or something, or out the window.

Hee hee.

Um. That's all, really. Tough to share baby related stuff when he's not here yet. He is kicking a lot, sometimes at my wife's cramps. That sounds fun.

Comments: Post a Comment