Sunday, August 10, 2003

Well, it's a full moon tonight, and I guess gravity's usually to blame for the high rate of pregnancies when the moon shows us it entire face. We'll see if I get the wakey up in the middle of the night or not.

The biggest thing on my mind this weekend are the weddings. Seems like my camera had decided to commit suicide and mess up all the recordings with a digital noise, a horrible sweeping pixelation that messes with the footage, probably permenantly, and then unsynching the recording so that the audio and video are no longer happening together.

And I find this out after I've shot three weddings.

So I've been really not looking forward to editing, but I have to. In order to get all this damn work out of the way, so I can continue living my normal life. It won't be that difficult to let go of the business at this point, I'll tell you that much. Send it off with a boot and a spit, and move on.

"About a Boy" is a good movie, watched it last night.

Watched, "The Good Girl" tonight. Not that great. Characters that do not make progress or spin downward into destruction is not worth watching. It's just we just sat through somebody's really tragic life.

Gotta go back to work tomorrow, the regular job. Gotta crank these messed up weddings out too.

Sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment