Friday, August 08, 2003

My brain has gotten really skittish the last few weeks. Thought it would be polite to unload it on the blog.

Worrying about when the baby is coming, and if I can make it home fast enough, and to the hospital fast enough.

Worrying about videotaping it, having enough hands, but not ignoring my wife who will be needing me.

Bills and loans.

The future of my business.

Things randomly pop in and out of my head. Songs for example, will pop into my head, and it will not leave. "Couldn't get it right" by the Climax Blues Band is in my head right now.

Weddings. Getting it done. Getting sued. Am I spending enough time editing.

The time now and the fact I have to get up at 7:30 in the morning.

The wedding I have to cover tomorrow.

My weight.

My wife's weight.

Whether or not my work will be done correctly while I'm off work.

Getting enough money on my paternity leave.

The baby.

My wife.

Getting a movie done.

My relationship with my friends.

The idea that my stressful life may be leading to the overweightness, the breakouts, and the urge to want to just stop editing and working.

Guilt about not posting.

Guilt about not editing.

Guilt about drinking too much Coke.

Well, that's just a few things anyway. Sounds pretty neurotic.

Comments: Post a Comment