Sunday, May 11, 2003

Mother's Day was a success, and Alex was very much part of the action. When I asked my wife if she wanted her present, she felt a little kick from the inside. Seems like he was getting all excited about it himself. This even happened twice, so you know, it's all good.

Spend a good portion of time trying to feel the baby, but usually to no avail. I misinterpret the baby's moves as my wife's breathing or gas, which isn't entirely her doing because I guess pregnant women just have a lot of gas or something. So I've heard. I think I've only managed to feel the baby kick once, and not very well at that. It's a little odd to have something move independently inside of you, but I guess my wife doesn't really mind being how she's so happy about baby Alex.

Comments: Post a Comment