Wednesday, May 07, 2003

If having a son is anything like having a fat, gray attention-craved cat, then I'm really looking forward to being a father. Of two apparently.

Franklin, the other gray matter in my life, (the first being my brain, which is responsible for phrases like, "Damn it to hell," "C'mon, you stupid monkey," and "Hernia? Yeah, I've done that.", has started to act rather strangely of recently, really craving attention to the point whereby he will charge into me and destroy anything to get to me. I have a feeling that he does misses having me around during the days, when I stay at home plugged into the computer and he would sit there and meow at me. He's a good little guy, just have to watch him from sitting on the baby.

If he likes something, he will sit on it.

Comments: Post a Comment