Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Here's a really quick entry before I have to sprint off to work.

The baby's been active and kicking, but so far I haven't been able to feel the little baby give me a kick. Also, we do have an ultrasound scheduled in Seattle on May 2, and my mom's probably going to go so that will be cool for her and a good bonding experience for my wife and my mom, no doubt. On that day, we will find out the gender of the baby!

Sorry I haven't been writing much, it's mostly because of my job and not really having any days off, now whenever I do have time off I have to try to spend with my wife so we don't feel like an old married couple, or I'm busy trying to set up other things as well. At any rate, this is when I have to go get ready to go to work. More later when time allows.

Comments: Post a Comment