Wednesday, October 08, 2003

The lowdown for these past few days is as follows:

Today, my wife called me at work to inform me about Alex's troubles - apparently, his instinct to grasp with his hand has caused him a great deal of frustration. He was crying in pain because he had evidently grabbed a handful of hair, and was pulling on it. It hurt a lot and he was crying, but he can't figure out that he's doing it, and doesn't know how to let go... Sometimes I have those days...

The drama at work recently is that my boss wants me to work five days a week - which to me seems like a death sentence. My work's not tough, mind you, not in the least bit. I sorta enjoy it to a certain extent, even. It's just that working 5 days a week will make it seem like a job - like a lifer kinda thing to do. It's not what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, I wanna make movies that make no money and have small appreciative audiences, damnit! But it will also make me see my wife even less, trying to alternate our schedules in order to have a parent look after the little bug.

My wife's impossible quest for uninterrupted sleep continues, while I struggle to find time of my own. To do anything like edit, or burn DVDs, which I'm currently trying not to do.

Such is life.

Comments: Post a Comment