Saturday, July 03, 2004

By the way, miniature golfing was quite fun. It was drizzling quite a bit, and we procrastinated about whether or not to go, but in the end we went and had a ball. It wasn't the fancy type of course whereby there were windmills and peeing cherubs, but it was pretty decent and had 19 different holes that were quite quaint. My wife and daughter had fun playing it as well, knocking the ball around in the drizzle. Alex was strapped to my back, so he didn't mind so much.

I love my wife. While typing this, she woke up and asked, "Where's your spoon?" and looked under the comforter and pillows.

"I don't have a spoon." I giggled.

"It's your big spoon... the one you go swimming with."

Hee hee.

Lately, I've been associating my wife with Mario, as in Super Mario Bros. Once, it was because she was wearing blue overalls and a red shirt, and moving her arms in a very Mario-like manner. The other time, she was just moving her arms comically and walking like the 2-D Mario on NES. And making some odd videogame sound. She told me I had Mario on the brain.

Comments: Post a Comment