Monday, September 19, 2005

A Fair Day at the Fair

For family who's reading it, please don't mention it to my mother-in-law, because we went to the Puyallup Fair, which is just in her neighborhood, but the kids were too tired to visit her, so we skipped the visitation. Thanks!

We were trying to decide on a good day to go to the fair, and we since Friday was the only day my wife and I had off, that would be a good day after all. We went to Fry's Electronics first, which is this huge freakin' electronics store that houses tons of cool stuff, although it did get a little smaller in selection since the first time I went. They didn't carry the high end video cameras anymore and their Mac section looked ransacked. But their inventory is a sight to behold. I didn't pick up a portable DVD player from there, since they were asking so 149.99 for it. I picked up an external firewire drive, which I will return later because I found another cheaper online.

After Fry's, we made the way to the Fair and forked out money for the admission. It would be the first of many times - the fair has a way of marking up a lot of things and getting away with it. ($2.75 for water! You Freaks!) We walked around, doing people watching, Alex got onto some kiddie rides (though Zoe was too short and young for the rides), Zoe got antagonized by a bleahing sheep, just normal fair stuff. The pictures speak volumes over anything I write anyway, so here's the photos from the fair.


My wife actually has never been on a cable car before. She's barely used to living out from underneath her rock. So we went. Zoe slept through the whole thing. My wife got a slight concussion entering the cable car, so she doesn't remember most of it.

Zoe bangs on some drum sculpture thingie.

Alex does the same.

I think he's having fun. He's smiling inside.

Mommy, there's a politically incorrect ride staring at me.

Soft, like a big sheep.

Yay, comb-over!

The fair has its blessings.

I'm the captain of my starship and I like it.

I fell asleep because Daddy's captions are that boring.

End transmission.

Comments:
I TRIED TO POST BEFORE but sometimes blogspot sucks... anyway.. your kids are uttter cuties, what super cute babies!!! growing fast! they gunna be teenagers by the time i peep them??!! hehe anyway, keep on blogging yo!
 
Post a Comment