Monday, January 12, 2004

Picture Time!



Because there are a lot of times when I have absolutely nothing to say because I'm too busy or have too many babies in my arm, so I just want these pictures to help me vocalize the going ons in my life. I skipped Imagestation this time round because sometimes, we all need some instant gratification! Onward!



This is something that Alex is starting to do a lot, just grabbing things and trying to devour it by gumming it to death. Here he demonstrates on an earring from Hot Topic.



Last week when it snowed like a mother, we took a walk at night during the crazy snowfall. It looked like this. A whiteout.



I like this photo a lot because of the comedic value. My brother was taking a picture of my wife and I holding Alex, and my sister in law and mother are doing all kinds of jumping and shouting to get his attention. I took the advantage and preserved their wackiness on my camera.



This is Alex, pretending to be like the Daddy. He's surfing for bikini babes!



Another snow picture, somehow putting your milk in snow is symbolic of something. Like how deep the snow is. Hey, ice cream!



This is a funny one when we told Maralise that we were expecting another one. Her expression was the best one so far, in part because that expression was frozen for so long.



For the three days of snow, Alex didn't really get to go out and eat some of it, because it was just too cold for little boys without hair. So, he got close to the window and that was it.



There was a sprinkling of snow a week before, but it didn't stick really. But I like his intense look of love. Ladies man!



This was my street during the snow. No traction whatsoever.



Preetty.



I like this picture. I like having long arms to do these self portraits. We're all looking perfectly happy in it too.



My wife walking down the driveway. She's got no footprints because she fell in the snow and banged up her knee, so she's been gimping around.



A Christmas picture outtake.



Little guy looks so festive. Like a little truffle!

Okay, that's it! More words later. Just needed some color for a while.