Friday, February 14, 2003

Well, tomorrow, or rather later this morning, will be a rather big day for my Girlfriend and I because I will be proposing to her. I'm rather excited about it, and at the same time, tremendously frightened. I think it's good to be frightened, otherwise it would mean that it doesn't mean anything to me. Was just downstairs untangling all the balloons and writing down witty things on them, like, "Friends shouldn't date... they should marry!" That's me, Witty Boy. It's all I got.

So, I will probably divulge the plan tomorrow evening or the next day, but I want to thank Cody for helping me out. Without him, my evil scheme would not work. Now I owe him lunch and probably my left ball. He can have it once Ted's done with it. Ha ha.

I'm so excited, it's giddy. It's almost surreal to the point whereby I don't know what to do. I know I'm going to spend the whole day being with my Girlfriend, but other than that, I'm not sure what my agenda is.

Was working this evening and I saw a stuffed baby animal, and suddenly I'm thinking, "My baby will like that."

It has begun.

Comments: Post a Comment