Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Hmm, just noticed the illustration of "What to Expect the First Year" that Karen loaned us has a baby who looks a lot like Eric Idle. Odd.

Yesterday night we broke out the BebeSounds monitor, a weirdo device that allows you to hear the baby by placing a big mouse-like device with a ear-like microphone on one's pregnant belly, then you listen at the sounds through this headphone-like device. And you hear gurgling-like sounds that you think are unique, but since placing it on my own tummy produced the same space/void-like sound, I doubt it was as effective as it claimed to be. I did hear my own heartbeat very well though. It's quite weird to be that aware of the fact that you're alive.

Yeah, I have to get some sleep now. I'm a little sleep deprived and my brain is wrecking havoc on me by giving me a killer-like headache.

Like... Now.

Comments: Post a Comment