Thursday, July 03, 2003

I was reading the DV forums and unexpectedly, I think I've made a decision about the whole videography/auditor job thing. Reading about music copyrights, releases, advertising, money earned, equipment, and all that made me realize that I might be squandering my self-proclaimed talent on technical stuff and business management, things that I know I'm not great at. Sounds like a lot of people struggle constantly to stay above water.

So I think I'll stick with Freddy's, and do the auditing jobs. This way when I come home, I can play with Alex.

But after I get all the weddings done and edited, I will definitely embark on a movie project. Trenchcoat can even hold me to that.

Tomorrow we're going to see my father-in-law at Fort Worden. I should get to bed being how we're leaving at nine.

Sleep is overrated. Fatigue is King!

Comments: Post a Comment