Sunday, July 27, 2003

My wife's cramping has gotten so severe that she had to return from work early today, and later we went to the childbirth center to get it checked out. Well, I didn't mind that at all, except the stupid staff managed to forget that we were there waiting for the results to be processed, so three and a half hours later we finally found out that it was a bladder infection. I got cranky because we were waiting so long, and that I'm really behind on editing, but she got some prescription and hopefully, perhaps the cramping should subside.

A lot of worries financially about hospital bills, and not working for 2 months. All that and the weddings. Can't believe how much I've grown to despise editing weddings. I'm really good at it, but I wish I had the time to do it.

Whine whine whine.

Comments: Post a Comment