Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm actually extremely exhausted right now, and would like nothing better than to just lay in bed and watch a DVD, or play with my DS. But since I have to pick up me mums in an hour, I have to keep my ass up for a little longer. She would argue that it's not a big deal if she walks, but hey, it's the least I can do.

I'm getting used to the 40 hour work week, and I know, it's not that big of a deal because most responsible adults do work 40 hours and manage to live, but I'm a little different, okay. I'm delicate. Truth of it is, I've been so tired after work, all I wanna do is just relax and maybe have some imagination spark off onto the computer screen, or page. That feature length movie is still stuck in my head, unable to find any way out because I'm usually just too beat, too distracted, or too selfish to sit down and spend any quality time with my good friend, Imagination.

I worry a lot about when I finally have some weddings to edit. I think I would just freak the hell out about the workload. Perhaps I am a little bit lazy, and god knows it would probably be a lot more productive than sitting around, worrying about the work that I should be doing.

But anyway, this is a baby blog, and I should be talking about my cuties.

I got along with them pretty well tonight. Alex's on some kind of mild tantrum streak - he's rebelling quite a bit and refuses to get his diaper changed at all. I feel a bit of sadness sometimes because I'm not seeing the kids as much as I have before, spending entire days with them and whatnot. I only get to see them for a few hours every weeknight, and they're usually tired weeknights. But this weekend my wife and I have off, and we might head off to Cougar Mountain Zoo in Issaquah, which by my impression seems like a pretty lame zoo. But whatever.

Zoe's been such a sweetie lately, just being a Daddy's girl and making this Dad feel like the Best guy in the world. That's a pretty awesome feeling if you ask me.

My mind just drifted. I guess that's it for now.

Comments:
neonvirus.com says ... spend some time with your mr.immagination! if you wanna kick around ideas to help the inspiration flow, feel free to throw them my way! :)
 
Post a Comment