Saturday, March 22, 2003

I'm going blind.

Due to the anxiety approaching the wedding day, which is a week away, I am slowly losing my sight, I've determined. Everything's slightly blurry, and all the excessive rubbing in the world wouldn't rid it. I don't know what happened, but as the days approach closer and closer, my head gets more and more cloudy as well. It seems as if there is a fog that has descended over me, especially as more money and planning goes into the wedding day.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely still wanna get hitched, I love my sweetie very very much, but I'm just nervous about this year in general. Marriage, Vegas, Baby, just a lot going on in this year. Job change... God god, I've gone blind! And yes, technically it is still possible for me to type because I'm a writer. I know the keyboard better than I know female anatomy. Hmm. Too bad for my fiance. Hee hee.

It could be that my vision is cloudy because I'm lacking sleep. That's an interesting theory as well. Hopefully, the sunshine of my life will shed some warmth light onto it and clear it right up.

That, or sex would work.

With my fiance, of course.

Um. I'm done, I think.

Comments: Post a Comment