Friday, March 21, 2003

Did the old wive's tests for the baby's gender last night, some of which included hanging a thread over the baby to see if it moved in circles or back and forth. Well, the results have come back and we're definitely sure we're having a....

...50/50 chance. Something like 52 percent girl and 48 percent boy anyway. So much for old wive's tales.

One of the questions amused me, asking if the father of the baby gained weight along with the mother, or stayed the same.

That would be the "father gained weight," thank you very much.

I swear, we ate so much food during lunch today. She had a slice of pizza, a small order of Caesar's salad, and three stuffed crazy bread. Not to be outdone, I had two slices of pizza, ten spicy chicken wings, and one stuffed crazy bread. I was then taken to the village in a wheelbarrow and roasted over an open fire with an apple in my mouth. Sympathy eating? I don't know what the explanation is. Perhaps I'm just gaining weight for all the weight I'll be losing (along with sleep) when the baby arrives.

I've been having a lot of anxiety about marriage and the baby lately, weird dreams. Haven't changed my mind or anything, just a pretty major change in my life. I'm a creature of habit, what can I say?

I'm thinking of putting together a montage for us for the ceremony. Because I just do things like that.

Peace out, yo.

Hee hee.

Comments: Post a Comment