Saturday, May 17, 2003

My new pet peeve is typing into blogs and then losing all your information to the computer. I believe that the computers of the world are secretly gathering information from humans this way, in order to obtain the necessary information to eventually destory mankind. Yes, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the post that was lost had to do with my wife's emotional state of mind. She's been crying at TV programs and whenever she's tired, which requires some consoling from me and a hug, but she's also been laughing at the news when she hears of a couple who escaped from a burning boat, but needing medical attention because they've been singed. This is of course, partially not her fault being that some words just sound funny, despite their violent context. Whacked is funny. Shot is not. Propelled is hilarious, but falling to death is not. Being irrelevant however, may prove to be fatal.

Comments: Post a Comment