Sunday, June 15, 2003

Father's day was pretty cool for me. My wife and my baby got me a t-shirt that said, "Official Father" and I actually enjoyed wearing the shirt today. It was almost like a badge of my virility. No, just kidding, it just made me feel like I was going to be a Dad, and it was going to be a cool thing. I also got a little blue one-piece for Alex, which said "Shooting Stars Studios" in the front (an iron-on, so it was actually my real logo) and his name in the back. The iron-on was a little wonky, but I didn't care. It was cute. And I got a bib for Alex, and that was adorable as well. I'll post the pictures when I have a chance.

Didn't really edit much this weekend, feeling very very guilty about that. Now that I gave Trenchcoat the script summary, I'm scared! I'll never be able to edit again! Ahhh!

Okay, for a second I actually considered editing right now. I have to get up in six hours to go to work.

Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment