Thursday, June 12, 2003

I actually was able to get off work two hours early today and still get paid for it (because I edited the Freddy's video on my own time, and the time and attendance person, who is also my supervisor, thought I should get some shift time for it.). Anyway, I realized that I was actually elated driving home, I had a big smile on my face and everything. Knowing my wife was going to be home for lunch but not eating, since she has to fast for the whole day for the glucose test, I came in and almost scared my wife. She thought I was the domestically violent neighbor.

By which way, the dude is still in jail, I believe. I haven't seen anyone around the house for a long time, and their porch light is still on from the time he was arrested. Strange, slightly scary.

Like I told my wife, I'm happy after work on Thursdays because it's like, "Yay! Now I only have one job for three days!"

I wonder what my son wants to be when he grows up?

Comments: Post a Comment