Wednesday, June 04, 2003

A strange thing happened at work today, while I was scanning something that I can't recall. All I know is that they always have color schemes for boys and girls, and while I was scanning something that was girl related, I was missing the idea of having a girl. I know, my wife already has two daughters, and one is still living with us, but I came into the relationship when she was already older, so it was difficult and awkward to form any bonds with her because... I don't know, it just doesn't work that way.

So I flirted with the idea that I actually want two kids, but I guess I should wait for the first one first. I may be begging to have my stuff neutered in order to prevent the further conception of little people.

Hmm, I think the best thing about being a father is bragging rights. I keep seeing all the babies at work, but they're usually with their moms, not so much the other way. Some of them are cute, some of them seem hugely indifferent to where they are, or what they're doing. The babies, I mean.

Comments: Post a Comment