Thursday, May 22, 2003

So, yes. I've been working relatively easy shifts, 32 hours a week, and 8 hours that fly by without much incident or excitement, but I haven't really had the opportunity to rest. I have two weddings this month, one the next, another the following, and one last one in August. What that equates to is, no resting time for me because I'll be editing for the next four years. Feeling a little bummed about that. But I'll have to devise a system to figure things out. Perhaps I shall clone myself. Although if I ever succeeded in that, I would likely indulge in Calvin-like behavior, whereby I would tell my clone to do my homework, and hang out with Hobbes and play instead. And I would have to object to the possibility that my clone has to share my wife. She's all mine, and that's all there is to it!

So, got a wedding in Seattle, which is sorta great. I don't know Seattle very well, and these guys haven't really paid me in full yeah, which isn't exactly cool either. But whatever. Brendon will be hanging out with me, which will be good because he can be my navigator, when he's not busy taking some photos.

Alex is fine, he's kicking my wife a lot, just a little athlete who gives occasional head butts to my wife. I still haven't felt the baby kick for real yet. I swear, I get more movement holding my own tummy.

Maybe we're expecting two.

Comments: Post a Comment