Tuesday, May 27, 2003

There has been more baby name disputes, but it's such a downer, I'm just going to leave it alone for a while.

Great, great news. I finally felt the baby kick big time today. My wife told me to come by her because the baby's been kicking so much today, and so violently as well, she thought that I would probably get a good feel of it. And did I ever! I did the full coverage, with my face on her stomach and my palms outstretched around her belly, and the baby gave a swift and mighty boot to my face, and actually startled me. That was such a great feeling. He did it once more, and then got tired. But that was really cool. Occasionally my wife will be doing something and go, "Ow," reacting to the little guy acting out his soccer fantasies.

Went on a spending spree today, albeit not a very exciting one. Got paid by two clients, so we went all over the place and then Costco, where I bought a lot of blank tapes and ink cartridges, which resulted in sudden Checking account death. The money was really for a baby crib, which I still have sufficient funds for, but we couldn't fit it in the car so we had to wait. Perhaps I shall get it tomorrow after work. After I meet with a company about possibly doing a training video. Whoopee!

Comments: Post a Comment