Friday, May 30, 2003

The name dispute is really getting on my nerves.

My mom has taken a strange offensive toward even me, because when I called her to wish her a happy birthday today, she was simply non-responsive. Just matter of factly, in fact a lot glummer than usual. To the point whereby she might actually qualify for being pessimistic. But her email stating that she doesn't care about the name as long as it's not Alex has bummed me and my wife so much that it was making us really bummed out this week.

I dunno, this week has indeed become a bum week. Came home today and I had this huge chip on my shoulder, itching for a fight. Luckily, because I had some flowers for my wife, I couldn't look too menacing at all, so I simply told her what kind of day I've been having. Because of the nature of my job, people at work have taken to passing snide jokey comments to me like, "It's that mean man again," and "Go away from here." So much to the point that I'm beginning to be pissed off because if everyone said a little comment, it all added up to a big insult. So, I'm not feeling that great about the job now. It's just money, I guess.

The baby has been kicking quite a bit now, so much to the point that whenever I lay my head on my wife's stomach, it still startles me. It's quite amazing.

My wife is mean to me. She calls me names. I can't say what it is, but she's going to get an ass kicking later.

Whhhhhaaaaa...

Comments: Post a Comment