Monday, June 16, 2003

Mainly writing this to apologize to Dansen, because I've been such a rotten monkey for being mean and short with him today. Wasn't really his fault, I've just been so stressed out and stifled by so many different things that I'm snappy or quick with everyone. Fortunately, my wife is about the only person I haven't done it do, but I do feel really horrible for being so abrupt and quick with Dansen. Sorry, dude. I'll have to make it up to you big time.

Knowing that there are two weddings waiting for me to edit, one on the way and another two lined up later, having a baby on the way (not stressed about the baby, but stressed about getting all this crap done before the baby so I can enjoy him), work, what my future holds for me, and what the videography thing is supposed to be for me, that's all stressing me out. I know there are a lot of things I'm not even addressing now, but I spend quite a good amount of time stressing out about it and the other half feeling sorry for myself. I don't think I was built for this!

But it'll pass. I decided this afternoon that I will have to edit the weddings at a quicker pace. Took a break because I was just feeling horrid. Sorry Dansen.

Comments: Post a Comment