Saturday, February 14, 2004

A funny thing happened a couple posts back, but my mind's been so busy nowadays that I forget about the main parts I want to put in the blog. So here's some backposting.

My wife has said to be in confidence, that sometimes Alex looks White, and sometimes he looks Asian. I asked her to clarify (What are you talking about, dude?) and she put it simply, well, sometimes when he's sitting with my Mom, he looks Asian.

So there we were, Alex sitting with my Mom, and I asked my Mum...

"Does Andrew look like an Asian baby?"

She found this amusing, and asked what he was supposed to look like. My wife said, well, sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't.

So my Mom holds Alex up and asks him, "Are you an Asian Baby?"

Anyway, my Mom says he looked mixed, but since he's my baby, that's all I see. I don't know what he's supposed to look like, I just know he looks like my little guy! We notice that his eyes are light brown, and he hair is light brown, and there's maybe one white hair on the very front of his head. Such a worrier. We're also a little biased. We tend to think our baby is really cute! A few people have said that he was a Gerber baby, which is a nice compliment. They've even suggested that he be in baby contests, which I'm not really that hot for. Okay baby in arm. Will stop here.

Comments: Post a Comment