Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Mondays and Tuesdays are the toughest days for me, and perhaps I'm just being particular for no reason, but these two days are just exhausting and depressing for me. Basically, I would work the entire day, and then come home and see my wife for about 5 minutes, and then she would go to work till 11pm. Aside from missing her tremendously, I also have to watch Alex - which isn't bad at all, except that it's the end of the day for him as well, and he's tired, a little fussy, and I'm tired, wanting to just relax and do nothing. Actually, it's the complete opposite. When I come home from work, I usually want to do something semi productive, or at least intellectually stimulating. The television isn't a good outlet for me honestly - It aggravates me half the time to have to put up with it. Alex was pretty good tonight, but it sure was difficult trying to even talk on the phone with my brother. He'd grab the cord and try to ingest it, and then get increasingly animated because it won't stay in his mouth...

So, that's his stage now. Grabbing anything he can get his tiny fingers on and trying to put it in his mouth. His other thing, which he started his morning, is sucking on his tongue. At least that's what we think he's trying to do.

He would pucker his lips and make a sucking sound, and the looks of it is pretty adorable. Like he just hit up a lemon or something.

Well, he's asleep now. I have the rest of the night to myself to relax! Whoopee!


Comments: Post a Comment