Tuesday, February 24, 2004

It's unfortunate that I'm spending more time on the PC these past few days, mostly because I've been entralled by the prospect of being able to be compatible with the whole world. Got a webcam so that my Mom can finally see her grandson on a more regular basis, even though it's grainy and there's no audio. I've had video capabilities in the past with my mac, but nobody ever uses yahoo messenger. Go figure.

Not a lot going on right now, am playing quite a bit of Tony Hawk skateboarding because I have no sense of balance whatsoever in real life, and am living vicariously through a blond skateboarding chick. Hey, at least I didn't make her wear a miniskirt in the game. That got too distracting.

Today I put three more photos of Alex in my cart at work, so whenever I reach into my cart, I see my little boy being the cutest baby in the world. I have to say, I've never felt this proud of someone in my life. It just seems that he's worth more than anything I've ever done. Put together. I'm just a side act compared to him. And he barely does anything.

His favorite thing to do right now is to hold up a big serving spoon, high above his head, and then look up at it while he rotates it back and forth, as if he's just extracted the spoon from a rock or something and is basking in its glory. It's so fun to watch him study things intensely for a few seconds, and then always arriving to the same conclusion: It has to go in his mouth.

Well, that's it for now.

Comments: Post a Comment