Thursday, May 20, 2004

This Little Piggy... Went to the ER.

See Wife? You can always count on me on a good pun.

So, yesterday (I should go to bed, I work in about 8 hours here) was unofficially Clown Day for me. Everything was just completely awry, just weird to the hilt with a bunch of uncommon stuff just happening. Work was going okay, except I was being extra talkative, therefore missing the manager's meeting once again, and then having to deal with the Pepper Jack Tortilla roll I had for breakfast. Word of advice: Don't.

So after my lunch, I walked back to my desk to resume my work day, when my wife called me and told me that she might've broken her little toe. Apparently, the stroller she's been stubbing her toe into for the past two times finally succeeded in its evil quest to squash my wife's toe, and I had to rush home to rescue her.

We took her and Alex, who suddenly increased his drool flow threefold, to the ER whereby we waited. And waited. For some reason, we were feeling a little goofy so we came across as a clown couple quite a bit, joking around and being just goofy all around. We never saw the same nurse/doctor twice, and we saw about 6 different people, and got some x-rays.





As you can see, that is seriously messed up. So my poor wife is a little gimpy right now, and I've been doing as much as I can to help out with getting her food, ice cream, and some more ice cream. My Clown Day continued for the rest of the night, but for brevity, it was nothing major. We put up notices of Wilbur being missing, and hopefully someone will see something, or figure out that the stray they took in actually belongs to someone in the neighborhood. With that, I'm going to bed, folks.

Comments: Post a Comment