Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Is it just me, or do other people see death everywhere during the fall? All these leaves that have fallen are no longer a part of a living organism, it's just laying there, dead, and wasting away. Everywhere. The rain breaks them apart, and then there are just brown stains where they used to be. The streets run brown with death.

Good morning.

I've been having odd dreams, I think in response to feeling the urges to be creative. The podcast idea has been festering in my head for some time, sure. But the other day I dreamt that I was auditioning for Hamlet, and the director wasn't so sure about me and asked me what my approach was toward playing the character. I started describing to him and midway, I woke up, probably because I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Yesterday, a 16-year-old local kid emailed me looking for employment/internship possibilities, and it was a little strange to think that I was in a position to do so, except for the whole money thing. Like I don't really have any money to spare for him. I guess sometimes I forget that my business persona seems more professional than I remember it to be. I replied to him with some tips, but I doubt he really needs any help at all. This guy has a GL-2, Final Cut Studio, and he's done greenscreen work. He has more experience in some aspects than I do.

Damn, these iBooks sure do run hot.

I'm currently in the waiting room of some medical office, while my mum is getting the results of her MRI analyzed. She's been having some neck/spine pain and it's been a pain trying to get it treated. I feel bad that she has to put up with the pain, hopefully they'll find something to help subdue it.

Comments: Post a Comment