Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Last night I had a dream about baby Alex. It was actually pretty amazing, imagining that the baby was in my arms, and all the cliche terms come to mind. He was precious, he was sweet, he was an angel. I don't remember the exact context of the dream, but I remember being really happy, and then I think I showed the baby to my mom, and she seemed indifferent. Just looked at him and went, "Oh."

For some reason, my Dad was also in my dream, and we were actually hanging out swimming or something, and we were having fun. Strange how people you haven't seen in over 13 years can resurface in your dreams. Don't know what to make of it, probably better to leave it as it is. If dreams were indeed a true manifestation of our desires and fears, then we would be in big trouble.

Comments: Post a Comment