Friday, February 27, 2004

Today's been a really good day.

My wife had to work half a day today, so we spent the rest of the day walking around Lynden being tourists. I also had to drop off my super duper camera, the VX2000 in a service shop. Now usually I would avoid dropping off any expensive equipment in Radio Shacks, but the folks there seem pretty nice and pretty reasonable. I didn't want to send it off to Sony or to Seattle to fix it because I don't have the money to cover it. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, Lynden is a smallish little town, well known for its many churches and its banning of dancing in the streets. It's Ultra-Christian, but overall it is a nice little city. My wife has never been walking around there, so we took a few pictures of Alex at the windmill, and some more cheesy ones with a smaller windmill.

Currently I'm flirting with white collar crime, installing an program that will allow me to mimic a PC platform. I don't know why I would want to do that, but it's fun to do anyway. So, with my super camera now in the shop and possibly sitting there for about a month, I will have all the reason to sit around and play video games for hours!

Hmm, watching Celebrity Spelling Bee. Am thoroughly distracted.

Comments: Post a Comment