Thursday, May 20, 2004

My poor wife.

While I was at work, hustling to catch up on the work that I left behind yesterday, my wife was at the doctor, getting her toe tugged and set by the doctor. She apparently was screaming and poor Alex got sorta upset that Mommy was being tortured. She was in a lot of pain, and in retrospect, I probably should've taken the day off to be with her, or at least to watch Alex.

The doctor said that the ER folks pretty much put a band-aid on her toe and that was it. She was pretty upset that the fracture was treated so slightly, and seemingly gave her such ill advice. So my wife is off work for the next ten days, which is kinda nice cause I'll get to see her a little more.

In Alex news, he's learning to say, "Ba!" a lot, and it's awfully cute because he says it repeatedly in many different ways. He's also learning to scream every once in a while when he gets excited, at the very top of his little voice. I get a little embarassed in public when he does that, but there's not a lot I can do about it. I could always do it louder and higher pitch.

Comments: Post a Comment