Sunday, August 15, 2004

Feeling sorry for my wonderful Wife

Because that's the very least I can do. It think she's been a little bit down today, and I don't blame her at all. She feels like an elephant not because of its proportions, but because elephants are pregnant for 22 months and my wife's pregnancy with Alex and now with Zoe back to back is beginning to take its toll. She actually wants to have the baby soon because it's becoming a hassle. She suffers from frequent heartburn, cramps, spasms - and probably a whole lot more but I don't remember all of it. Tonight I had the pleasure of seeing her belly button, which is now popped out, and I couldn't imagine having all that weight on your tummy, putting so much strain on her back. On top of all that, she's pretty emotional all the time, crying a few times over "50 First Dates" tonight. But it was a sweet movie, so it's okay.

Sorry I'm writing like I'm 5. It's 2:30 in the morning and my brain is shutting down. I should shut down soon too.

Comments: Post a Comment