Saturday, February 22, 2003

At 11 weeks, our baby is still so tiny. It's like 12 mm or something like that, something grams. It's so tiny it's still on the metric system! At any rate, I got a little baby envy today, when I was shooting a wedding. I caught sight of a Dad dancing with his little girl, just bouncing her in his arms and having a grand old time. Of course, the baby had a perplexed expression on her face, probably similar to mine when I see drunk relatives clap rather sparatically on the dance floor. Watching the baby was fun, she was so full of wonderment, and very likely, confusion.

FC still has no appetite, and I feel really bad for her because she cooks all these food, and she can't even eat them. I end up eating all her food, which means I'm probably growing much more than she is supposed to be. Hopefully her appettite returns, so that the baby will have something to chow on. She told me pretty soon she'll be eating everything in the house.

Except my Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder.

Mmm. Corn Chowder.

Comments: Post a Comment