Friday, February 28, 2003

My aunt wrote back and gave me her support. I'm a good campaigner.

FC has been getting increasingly tired, and she almost left before I went to work today. She was asleep when I got home, and I just have to give her a few kisses to let her know that I'm thinking of her.

I was sorta looking at baby clothes today, but discouraged myself mainly because I don't know what the gender of the baby is. Been looking at other people's babies and thinking weird thoughts, like how proud I would be of our baby when we have it. It's strange if you think about it, that I'm just naturally proud of our baby because he/she will be cute, and just... baby-like. I guess I could be proud that it made a fantastic genetic voyage and grew at an immense rate inside another human being, to emerge infant-victorious into the world, but I don't think of it that way because I'm not a freak. I just think it's cool.

I also think it's cool that babies will fall over because their heads are too big for their bodies.

Comments: Post a Comment