Tuesday, March 04, 2003

FC relayed to me that today, while she was reading, "What to Expect When You're Expecting" on the Laz-Z-Boy during her lunch at home (while I was sleeping) she felt something brush up against her tummy -- on the inside. Seems like the baby is giving mom a friendly nudge That's cool!

I started talking to FC's tummy, which is rather strange because it doesn't reply. I guess it's too soon to have a legitimate conversation so soon, what with having no vocabulary and all.

Then I started reading Winnie the Pooh out loud, the good original novel by A.A. Milne, not Disney's horribly santized and general version, mind you. Reading about the guys playing Poohsticks, and how Eeyore was a Poohstick himself. I like that story.

FC's reading up a lot about the baby, feeling pregnant today she is.

Comments: Post a Comment