Sunday, March 05, 2006

And the Oscar Goes to...

Watching the Oscars right now, but I got my ballot tallied out.

17 out of 24 of my votes panned out, and most of it came from reading the movie magazines, but a lot of it is how Hollywood thinks. Don't quite understand why "Crash" got best picture, but that's the only weird one I can think of.

Well, there are some news to catch up with, with the most important one first - my head smells like a muffin.

Well, okay, for just a short period of time last night. My hair smelled like a muffin. My hair clippers, which are quite old, have run out of lubricant for a while, and I've been using massage oil, and so we decided to use butter flavored cooking spray to lube up the old trimmers.

I also got me an iBook today on ebay, can't wait to get my hands on it so that I can do some more writing, and even some editing. Awesome!

Well, it's hard for me to write and watch the Oscars, so guess what I'm going to do.

Comments: Post a Comment