Saturday, March 25, 2006

Egads! Another Possible Wedding?

Yes, the Egads are getting remarried after their long term separation. They've decided to work things out for the kids and have gathered newfound love for each other.

Punny.

Anyway, tomorrow I gotta go over to Lynnwood to try to convince a couple that yes, I'm all that and then some, and please hire me to do your wedding, even though I have have multiple degrees of self-doubt that I will ever do a good job with their wedding. I do, but the little red guy on my left shoulder seems to carry a bigger pitchfork and yells a bit louder, so I pay more attention to him.

But if I snag the couple tomorrow, that would be four weddings total for this year. One down, three to go. I'm happy that my business is slowly gaining some momentum, but at the same time I'm just freaking out that my personal life is going down the drain and I'm just standing there watching it swirl into obilivion. Thing is, shooting the wedding is easy. Editing it is a different animal altogether. It will take lots of hours, and those I don't have a whole lot of. Considering that five days I work full time, and then I get off work and typically entertain babies till 9pm. Then I have a couple hours to do whatever, until I have to pick up my mom or whatever. So in my only downtime of the day, I have to force myself to look at footage, which needless to say is not my most favorite thing.

I haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in weeks, and tonight I'm still up at 3am because it's the only time I can work. I guess I can't complain too much because it's a nice boost of income, and seeing our debts shrink is certainly worth it. But I dunno, this tub of Peanut Butter is getting spread pretty thin. I mean, look at me, even my nuts are showing.

Okay.

Comments: Post a Comment